Learn how to build
a study plan
How To Study In College
Become the best student you can be.
We are going to show you the study methods to help you get better grades with less stress and have more time for fun.
This is how:
Part 1: Build a Study Plan
You will know the answers to these questions:
- How much study time do I have? You already have a lot of things that take up your day. How much study time do you have available after everything else you have to do? You’ll know that number to the minute.
- What are the specific tasks I need to get done? You have a lot to get done in many classes, spread out across multiple syllabi. You’ll get all of your tasks organized in one place.
- How long is each task going to take? You can’t plan without knowing how long each task is going to take. You’ll know how to estimate the time you need for every task.
- Do I have time to get every task done? Some tasks take minutes and some may take weeks. You’ll know when to start and if you have time to get things done.
Part 2: Create Powerful Study Habits
In part 2, you will learn the best study habits. These are the behaviors that help you be as efficient as possible when studying.
- How do I get consistently good results? You will establish a study routine that will keep you focused on getting things done.
- When am I going to study? Identify and commit to specific study times and do not let anything or anyone pull you away from them.
- Where am I going to study? Remove distractions. Study in places that provide complete focus on what you’re doing. We’ll tell you what those are.
- Where am I going to study? Remove distractions. Study in places that provide complete focus on what you’re going. We’ll tell you what those are.
Part 3: Learn How To Study Effectively
In part 3 you will master the most effective study methods.
- How am I going to take notes? Professors provide a ton of valuable information during your classes and lectures, but it doesn’t do you any good if you just sit through them. You need to be actively engaged in every lecture by taking notes. The catch is that you need to take notes the right way, so that you can test yourself when you’re getting ready for your exams.
- How am I going to do my readings? You can waste a tremendous amount of time reading and re-reading your textbooks. We’ll show you how study your textbooks in a way that will set it up for exam prep in the shortest amount of time.
- How am I going to study for exams? If you do everything we talk about, studying for exams will be very easy. But we’ll step you through the specific exam prep techniques that work best for retention.
- How am I going to write a paper? You need a system for writing your papers because you’ll be writing a lot of them. We’ll give you that system.
I’ll take you through these step by step.
No matter how you are doing in college, you will get better grades with less stress and more time to enjoy your college experience.
Let’s dig in.